From debit to credit to prepaid cards, Southwind Bank has a card to meet your needs.
The MasterMoney™ Debit Card gives you access to your money anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. No cash, no check, no problem! Just swipe your card and the funds are pulled immediately from your checking account. Use your card for purchases or ready cash access.
To report a lost or stolen ATM/debit card during non-business hours, call 1-877-226-2351. During banking hours, call 785-483-2300.
Falcon Fraud Protection
Falcon Fraud Protection works 24/7 to protect you from card fraud.
At Southwind Bank, protecting you is our priority. That’s why we provide Falcon Fraud® Protection for your consumer debit card. Falcon will analyze your debit card transactions as they occur, detecting potential fraud quickly to minimize your risk and protect you against losses. Best of all, this added security is provided at no cost to you.
How It Works
Falcon monitors all transactions for unusual or suspicious activity!
- It takes into account your normal activities
- Every transaction receives a score based on the likelihood of fraud
- For high-risk transactions, a Falcon Specialist will attempt to contact you by phone on behalf of Southwind Bank to determine if the transaction is legitimate
If the Falcon Specialist cannot reach you, a message will be left including a toll free number to return the call. The account will have a temporary block put on it until you can be contacted. This is to prevent more fraudulent transactions.
Receiving a call from Falcon
Falcon Fraud® Specialists will contact you by telephone, and you will be asked to verify your identity. Please note: the representative will not ask for your card number, expiration date, or security code. If the transaction is confirmed to be fraud, you will be transferred to a live representative for further action.
How You Can Help
These are steps you can take to help prevent debit card fraud:
- Make sure we have current phone numbers to contact you when fraud is suspected
- Protect your card number and card information
- Review your account activity as often as possible for unauthorized activity
- Report any suspicious or unauthorized transaction(s) immediately
- Notify us any time you plan to travel or go on vacation
Use the Visa® Platinum and Visa® Classic credit cards to maximize benefits or establish credit. Each card is simple, reliable, safe
and easy to use with no complicated fees or rules. Use your card when making a purchase wherever Visa® is accepted. You
receive expert service anytime along with these additional amenities:
• A low variable rate
• No annual fee
• Transfer balances at the same low APR with no fee
• Free online and mobile account access
• Available on Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay and Visa Click to Pay
• Tap to Pay contactless card
• Fraud monitoring & alerts
• Card controls
• Cash advance at thousands of ATMs
• Travel accident insurance
Special benefits for those who qualify
Those who are eligible for the Visa® Platinum card receive all the benefits of the Classic card, plus rewards points for every $1
you spend! Earn unlimited points towards cash, gift cards, merchandise, travel packages and more.
Visa Prepaid Cards
Do you have travel plans or need a gift card? Do you want to shop without fear of compromising your debit cards or maybe you don’t have a checking account? Or perhaps your business needs a card for promotions or rewards? Our Convenient Cards can help you out!
Visit one of our branches to get additional card information including limit and fee details. For Convenient VISA Prepaid Cards customer service, call 1-800-486-0292. To register your card or get more information, visit
Need your payroll direct deposited but don't want to open up a checking account? With the Access Card you can receive and have access to your payroll. Just give your employer the card numbers on the card and your money will be direct deposited.
Or maybe you need a card not tied to your bank account to protect against fraud or to help you stick to a budget? This general purpose, reloadable card has many great benefits.
- Reload up to 10 times per month
- Pay bills online and by phone
- Text/email alerts when the card is used or card balance is low
- Provide budgeted spending money to students away at school
- Use this card for every day spending
Need a gift for that special someone? The VISA gift card can be loaded ONE time for the maximum amount of $500. It can also be used domestically and internationally.
- Spending is limited to the prepaid amount loaded on the card
- ($10 to $500)
- Set up text/email alerts when card is used or card balance is low
- 24/7 card account information online or via 800 number
Taking a vacation or traveling overseas? You can use the TravelMoney card to make purchases on hotels, rental cars, and souvenirs. You can also use the card to withdraw local currency at an ATM.
- Safer than carrying cash
- Protects you from bank account fraud because the card is not tied to your personal bank information
- Has a maximum card balance of $5,000.00. Your card can be reloaded once
every 30 days for travel-related spending needs
- Combines the security of Traveler's Cheques with the convenience of a VISA card
Great for businesses looking to give staff rewards or promotional customer incentives. This card is loaded with corporate funds and then given to the employee for their spending purposes.
- Good anywhere VISA debit cards are accepted: online, in store, and over the phone
- Single load from $10 to $750
- Security of plastic with the convenience of cash
Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen Debit Card, contact the bank at:
785-483-2300 (during banking hours)
877-226-2351 (after banking hours)